- Stores / Spas
I'm a new customerCreate an account
Already have an account?Sign In
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please contact us at 1.866-850-9400, via email or via chat. Our Online Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you for eligible returns, with return instructions and the return shipping address. If you received the item as a gift or wish to exchange it for another item, directions will be provided. We're sorry; return shipping fees are not refundable. Only products purchased on Cremedelamer.ca may be returned.
To return a La Mer Online Canada product purchased from La Mer Online Canada
1. Please fill out the "Return Section" of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records. if you are returning a gift, please check the box marked "Gift Return" on the back of the invoice.
2. For your convenience, we have provided a return address label on the invoice that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
La Mer Online Canada
6100 Freemont Blvd
3. For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via insured Canada Post. We're sorry. Return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please refer to Damaged Items.
4.Please allow 7-10 business days for return processing
If you have questions about returns, please contact us by phone at 1.866-850-9400 or via email.
RETURN / EXCHANGE FAQS
How long will it take to receive a credit for my returned items?
- Once received, return packages are processed within 7-10 business days. The time to post a credit to your account can vary and is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for details.
When I exchange an item there are two transactions on my credit card - can you explain?
- When an exchange is requested it is completed in two steps:
1)A credit is issued for the item(s) returned
2)A new order is processed for the item(s) requested in exchange
Two transactions will be posted to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange.
Please note that billing for the exchange item is subject to payment authorization and once authorized and shipped, it will post immediately to your account. While both the credit transaction and the billing transaction for the exchange occur simultaneously, it may take longer for the credit to post to your account depending upon the issuing bank’s processing times for credits.
I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
- If your online order is not as expected, please contact us at 1-866-850-9400 for assistance
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
- If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact us as soon as possible at 1-866-850-9400 for assistance.
Can I return a gift that was purchased from cremedelamer.ca?
- Yes, we accept gift returns. Return credits are issued to the original form of payment used for the purchase. The gift-giver’s credit card account will be credited for the returned item(s). If you prefer that your gift-giver is not alerted to the return, please call us at 1-866-850-9400 and we will be happy to assist you with other options.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials and the items inside and contact us immediately at 1.866.850.9400.Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.